The library has the crucial resources you will need to succeed in school:
- Resources – we have a wide range of information resources in the library and online, including books (and ebooks), DVDs (and documentaries to stream), research databases, and more. To search for available materials, check out our online catalogue.
- Research assistance – Ms. Martin can help you find what you need for school projects, whether it’s in a book or on the Internet, and teach you how to research more effectively. Connect through the Library @ Rez Google Classroom or send her an email.
- Fun stuff – check out our collection of magazines, novels, comic books, manga, books on CD, and more!
- Study space – come in to study, work quietly on group projects, use the computers, or just relax and read. Please note, due to COVID-19 restrictions the library is currently closed to students, but we hope to open as soon as it is safe to do so!
Below you will find out a little bit more about us…including our Mission, our regular library Hours, and our Policies regarding borrowing periods, library fines, and food in the library.
- library services are available to all staff and students;
- the library staff is committed to helping students and staff discover and make the best possible use of print and online resources;
- the librarian’s assistance is available at any time!
Due to COVID-19 restrictions the library is currently closed to students, but we hope to open as soon as it is safe to do so!
There are three main rules in the library:
- No food or drinks (only water, in a closed container, is okay)
- Be in uniform (no coats please)
- Be respectful of the space and the people in it.
Other things you might want to know:
- you may sign out up to 4 items at a time, but only 2 on the same topic
- you may also renew them, even if you don’t have them with you!
- books & audiobooks are signed out for 2 weeks