In order that we may properly ensure the safety of all students at Resurrection we ask for your cooperation in the control of your vehicle while on school property. You are reminded that parking on school property is a privilege and may be revoked for failure to adhere to this agreement.
Student Parking Permit Authorization:
- To park in the area designated for students adjacent to the tennis courts and beside the track (Please see diagram).
- Tickets may be issued if you park in the incorrect area.
- To practice safe driving habits while on and around school property.
- To properly lock and secure my vehicle. Resurrection is not responsible for stolen or damaged property.
- To not park, or drop off, in the school bus loading zone, designated handicapped parking or visitor parking areas unless authorized.
- To vehicle content inspection by school administration at any time.
- To not smoke on school property including vehicles on school property.
- To not litter from vehicles.
- To not loiter in the parking area before, during, or after school.
- Police will investigate if inappropriate or illegal behavior is suspected.
Students MUST park in the yellow designated areas shown below.