Centre In The Square
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
- have successfully completed the Ministry of Education diploma requirements of 30 credits, (18 compulsory, 12 elective)
- have successfully completed OSSLT (Literacy) requirements
- have completed and documented 40 hours of community service
Participation is voluntary
This fee includes:
- Participation in the ceremony (facility rental cost)
- Gown and Stole rental
- Printing costs for invitations and programs
- Diploma & transcript (includes printing cost)
- Grad Day
*Please use our School Cash Online payment system*
*Students will be required to come to the Centre In The Square for rehearsal on the day of graduation.
- Feb 20th-Mar 5 – Grad Photos-sign up through Lifetouch (not included in Grad fee)
- Feb 28th – MyBlueprint sign off or course selection
- February-March 30th– $100.00 Grad fee – CASH ONLINE
– includes Grad Honour Day
- April 18th – last day for grad refund
- April 15 – 23 – Valedictorian Nominations
- May 1st – 40 Hours community service due
- May 7th- Graduate Honour Day(included in Grad fee)
- June 11th– Convocation 7:00pm at Centre in the Square
Students are welcome to return as full-time students for a 5th year.
Note: Students who have applied to college or university for September will not be able to make course requests for Resurrection until they have decided not to pursue a postsecondary pathway for the next school year.
If you have any questions about this policy please see your guidance counsellor for clarification.
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANYTHING WITH YOU THAT YOU CANNOT BRING ON STAGE FOR THE CEREMONY (This includes purses, cellphones, cameras, etc. Please have a guest bring these for you.)