The library has the crucial resources you will need to succeed in school:
- Resources – we have a wide range of information
resources right in the library, including books, reference materials,
educational videos and DVDs, and more. To search for materials that are found in
the library, check out our online catalogue. Students also have access to a wide range of
online resources, including research
- Research assistance – your librarian can help you find
what you need for school projects, whether it’s in a book or on the Internet,
and teach you how to research more effectively.
- Fun stuff – check out our collection of magazines,
novels, comic books, manga, books on CD, and more!
- Study space – come in to study, work quietly on group
projects, use the computers, or just relax and read.
Below you will find out a little bit more about us...including our Mission
, our regular library Hours
regarding borrowing periods, library fines,
and food in the library.
- library services are available to all staff and
- the library staff is committed to helping students and
staff discover and make the best possible
use of print and online
- the librarian’s assistance is available at any time!
The library is open every day from 8:00am - 3:00pm.
Occasionally we have to close early due to staff meetings, etc. but we will
always post this information on the library doors.
There are three main rules in the library:
- No food or drinks (only water, in a closed container, is okay)
- Be in uniform (no coats please)
- Be respectful of the space and the people in it.
Other things you might want to know:
- you may sign out up to 4 items at a time, but only 2 on
the same topic
- you may also renew them, even if you don't have them
- books & audiobooks are signed out for 2
weeks; everything else is overnight loan
- fines are $0.25 per day, per item!
- but remember, you can renew, so you should
never have to pay library fines!
- maximum fine is $5.00 per item
- if your fines are not paid and/or books not renewed, you
will lose your computer access throughout the entire school.