Celebrate 25 years of the Phoenix!
Information will be posted here, on Facebook, and on Twitter [@RCSS25]
Clothing orders must be placed by Oct 11, 2015. Pick up at the reunion.
Resurrection’s 25th Anniversary Reunion Weekend
~ Program of Events ~
Friday, October 23 – Sunday, October 25, 2015
Day One - Friday, October 23, 2015
Bishop’s Mass (10 am - Gymnasium)
- Celebrant: His Excellency Bishop Crosby
- Major Concelebrant: Father McDermott, C.R., Provincial Superior of the Congregation of the Resurrection
WHO: Full school mass with students, staff & dignitaries
Founders’ Luncheon (11:30 am - Library)
- Hosted by Michael Schmitt, Resurrection’s First Principal
WHO: Dignitaries from the year of our school opening including trustees, superintendents & school leadership team along with Bishop Crosby & CR community
(Banquet prepared by Resurrection hospitality students under the direction of Chef Tyrone Miller)
Open House & Sporting Events (2:30 – 5 pm)
- Memory Lane “25 Years @ Rez” displaying 25 years of Resurrection memorabilia on display on the First Floor
- Rez teams in action on-site!
WHO: All are welcome.
Day Two - Saturday, October 24, 2015
Open House & Sporting Events (10 am – 3 pm)
- Memory Lane “25 years @ Rez” display – First Floor
- Kids’ Activities – Library (10 – noon)
- Rez teams playing on-site (Food trucks present)
- ‘Centre Stage Showcase’ - presented by Resurrection Light & Magic - Caf(1– 3 pm)
WHO: All are welcome
Staff Reunion – Library (5 – 7 pm)
- Staff: please RSVP to Rez25th@wcdsb.ca by the end of September
Full-scale Reunion – Staff & Alumni (6:30 – 9:30 pm) – Forum/Caf/First Floor
THIS EVENT REQUIRES TICKETS ($15 in advance + gifts or $20 at the door)
(PLEASE NOTE: This event is intended for adults as it will not have any child care or children's events)
- Time Capsule Opening – 8 pm (Forum)
- Video montage from our first 25 years – Lecture Hall
- Catered "finger" foods
WHO: All are welcome
On-line ticket ordering closes on Wed, Oct 14
REZ25th gifts reserved for these online orders only.
Day Three - Sunday, October 25, 2015
Closing Mass – Chapel (10 am)
Staff/Volunteer Brunch – Staff Room (11 am)