The uniform is
a sign of belonging to this school community and sets a standard of
“pride and dignity for all.”
attending RCSS are expected to wear the school uniform during the entire school
day and are expected to abide by the established uniform regulations. Uniform
items are purchased from R.J. McCarthy exclusively and shall not be altered.
Students will be in
Proper Resurrection Uniform as Determined by RCSS Staff on School Property and
School Excursions or Related Functions
Administration tracks uniform infractions
and upon the third offence a suspension will result. Any subsequent infraction
will result in on-going progressive discipline measures
Uniform Dress Code Items for all Students at Resurrection
--> All grade 9 and 11 students should be wearing uniform pieces with the newer "R" logo only.
McCarthy’s white/red short or
long sleeve golf shirt with the Resurrection emblem
McCarthy’s black knit, 5 button
McCarthy’s black pants, capris or
shorts with Resurrection emblem McCarthy’s black zippered polar fleece with Resurrection emblem, worn over a
McCarthy’s black v-neck pullover
sweater worn over a uniform shirt
McCarthy’s black zippered
sweatshirt worn over a uniform shirt
Only plain, white, grey and black
T-shirts may be worn under the uniform shirts
1) Uniforms need to be clean and in good condition.
2) Uniform items are not to be tight, tapered or altered.
3) Pants, capris, and shorts are to be worn around the
waist. Pants, capris and shorts are not to be slit at the bottom or rolled
up; the Resurrection
emblem must be visible at ALL times.
4) All athletic wear is to be left in student’s locker and is not to be
worn in the school at any time.
5) For safety reasons, NO OPEN TOED OR HEELED FOOTWEAR may be worn in Art, Science, or
6) Uniforms are to be worn on all school excursions or
trips unless permission is granted by the principal.
7) No accessories are to be added to the uniform.
8) Coats, jackets, vests, hoodies, sweaters and
sweatshirts will not be worn in the school during school hours. Sweaters,
jackets and shirts are not to be worn tied or hung around
the waist or shoulders.
9) For the safety of identifying all individuals in the
school building, Hats will NOT be worn in the
school at any time. Hats are
to be left in lockers during the school day.
This includes alternate dress days.
10) Doo-rags and bandanas will not be worn while in the
school or at any school related activity.
11) All undershirts must be plain white, gray or
black and tucked in.
Not sure if you are
The Showcase in the
Your Teacher or
SPIRIT WEAR DAYS occur every
Wednesday. Spirit wear is defined as Resurrection approved club, team or event
shirts ONLY. Spirit wear shirts must be worn with regular
uniform pants, capris, or shorts.
Code of Dress
for Alternate Dress Days and Other School Events
Students must wear appropriate and
presentable clothing and footwear for these alternate dress school days.
Attire that is NOT appropriate as determined by staff will refer the
students to their administrator, who will then send them home.